sábado, junho 25, 2005

Sunshine

Woke up this morning feeling hollow,
Open my front door while I'm holding my cup of black coffee and looked for any sign that could show I'm not a complete stranger in my own life - the snow fell during this evening making everything white and kind of boring for my eyes.
Walked to my curb and tried to play with the snow with my feet.
Snow is overrated.
Is still 9:30 am and I have a whole day ahead till I go to work at 16:00, another senseless moments of my life are spent inside that kitchen, I used to enjoy myself but now the kitchen sounds too familiar and I get easily bored of things lately, maybe the thirties are taking its toll, maybe I can't get myself to enjoy being overworked/underpaid or maybe only my finger with half-nail I trimmed with my knife (again) reminds how harsh that environment can be, phisically and emotionally - Kitchen work surely doesn't improve your social skills.
Obnoxious, yeah, I feel it.
I'm looking at my extreme right and see Arthur's point - my boss is buying an one-million house there, how easy is life for some people but even then I feel an one-million house wouldn't bring back sunshine to my snow-covered mind, maybe she'll think the same while she sits alone surrounded by one-million bricks thinking the whole world it's outside waiting for her to see it.
I'm checking my e-mails looking for some familiarity, but all I got is people minding their own business while I wait for them to make my day wothwhile, pathetic.
Then, I look outside and see the sunshine, realize I have stuff to do and shut my micro-moment of epiphany, have to make money urgently to see the sunshine somewhere else.
Even knowing that Sunshine can't be bought.

Nenhum comentário:

 
Zilek : Immobilier Vervins
Immobilier
Vervins