sábado, junho 04, 2005

Unsent

For the good friends I met during this Journey of life and enjoyment, for the friends that if I could write for all of them to the same place we imagined and seek for life, wonderland in our memories and commonplaces.
Thank you very much Ana, for your supporting/friendly/reserved way of being and for the moments of support, happiness and pure joy even when all you need is someone to stand by your side in silence, that silence that only both of us know the meaning - for our mutual agreement that our lifes are connected in ways that nobody else can even dream of, thanks for your beauty, for our coffe hours watching people coming and going for good while we got stronger and better togheter - you make me want to be better and better. I just realized how far we are and that I won't be able to see you in a while.
Thanks Boris, for your slapstick/goofy and friendly character and for the days at home drinking Pilsner and talking absolutely bullshit - you made me escape from that restaurant counter for so many times that made bearable my 15 hours days work, only by the fact that I would be home and see your friendly face sitting at the couch with a ton of pilsner ready to listen all the bad bits of my day. When I moved out, you're the only person that came to visit on a regular basis and made me feel at home; walking in, opening the fridge to see what's new, setting the fireplace going and simply being there an being a real friend.
Thanks Brenton, for kicking my ass at needed times, for dragging me for a beer when all I wanted was being in bed feeling obnoxious for my language, my ethnicity, for being an outsider - for popping at my place at completely random hours and prepare yourself your breakfast while you talk about the brazilian girls (your consumption dream) and making me feel better for not being there at all times - I'll never forget your litlle provocative and witty persona.
Thank u very much Kerry, for being the friend,sister, matchmaker and colleague, I have no words to describe you but as the sweetest person I ever met, for sharing your dreams and hopes, for the emotional avability and for your simpathetic nature, Thank you for never, ever being bitter about life and showing me that feeling good is always possible as long as you expect a happy end (and God knows how we love a happy end) and make me laugh at rough times for both of us due to your amazing capacity to be happy. Even miss your PMT's, when you cried over a plate of chicken and rice (you hate it) when I felt sorry/delighted to see all nuances of you. I'll always be here cheering for your happy ending, and for little Bec too.
Thanx to all of you - I have no words to describe in how many ways I'm pleased to be part of each one's story, and to have those parts in my own personal puzzle of facts and memories.
Bless you all.

Ricardo.

Nenhum comentário:

 
Zilek : Immobilier Vervins
Immobilier
Vervins